Product Marketing Manager
$95K - $130K
0.25 - 0.6%
Remote (USA) / New York, NY
At Violet, we’re on a mission to create more inclusive, identity-centered health care. We all deserve to be cared for by clinicians and care providers that understand our identities as well as our clinical needs. We’re looking for an exceptional Content Marketing Manager to join our mission of building health equity.
Who we are
At Violet, we believe that a clinician’s cultural competence is an essential component for providing the right care -- especially for patients from culturally diverse communities. We believe that patients must be able to bring all of their identities to their clinicians to receive the care they deserve. In order to help patients find the right care providers, we leverage data to benchmark where each provider is in their journey of being inclusive, and we provide access to education to upskill each provider so they can become more inclusive.
Prior to building Violet, the founding team spent years building digital health companies like Oscar and Tempest. The team has already built v1 of the platform and is actively onboarding a select set of strategic digital health and hospital system partners.
Who you are
We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager to build our product marketing function and truly grow customer love.
You're a creative, hands-on, and self-driven marketing leader with 2-5 years of experience in a product marketing role. You understand what it takes to build great engagement with customers and bring products to market. You’re comfortable working independently and know what it takes to execute.
As the Product Marketing Manager, you’ll work closely with our Product, Engineering, Content, and Customer Success teams to build out the customer journey, inform product roadmaps, and integrate customer feedback to uplevel engagement. Most importantly, you’re passionate about building health equity and recognize the extreme disparities individuals experience based on race, sexual orientation, gender, and much more.
You will report directly into the Head of Marketing.
Knowledge of the health care industry is preferred but not required. After all, we’re working to fix the existing broken system.
- Building out customer lifecycle flows via our CRM channels, including email, in-app, and more
- Integrating customer feedback loops
- Understanding our customers to the core and building out various customer personas
- Working directly with Product and Eng to design roadmaps that are taking into account product/market fit and customer feedback
- Own and build all product toolkits, from messaging, value props, to assets and more
- Develop go-to-market strategies and launch new products to customers
- Test and launch new community-building products
- Identify and own customer engagement metrics
Desired skills and experience
- 2-5 years of product marketing or CRM experience
- Must have excellent writing skills and ability to write and edit copy
- Knowledge of CRM platforms like SendGrid or Hubspot
- An understanding of analytics
- Ability to pitch in and “wear multiple hats”
- A keen eye for great design
Why you should work here
- Compensation: Competitive compensation base salary and generous equity.
- Health care: Reimbursement of eligible health care expenses through a QSHERA, including premiums through the Marketplace.
- PTO: Unlimited PTO, nine company holiday days, and a strong culture of taking time off to recharge. Summer Fridays included!
- Workplace: Access to office space in New York and flexibility to work from anywhere. We believe in letting our team work wherever they are most productive.
- Equipment: Select your preferred laptop and equipment to ensure you’re set up for success.
- Team: A diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers
Most importantly: An exciting opportunity to revolutionize health care for millions whose identities are not effectively served by the current system.