At Violet, we’re on a mission to create more equitable health care. We all deserve to be cared for by clinicians and care providers that understand our diverse identities as well as our clinical needs.
Having recently launched partnerships with some of the best healthcare organizations in the world – Northwell, Brightline, SteadyMD, etc. – we’re hiring our first Product Manager to better engage and serve the clinicians cultivating their cultural competence on our platform.
Who we are:
Violet is creating the first-ever infrastructure for inclusive care via benchmarking cultural competence for providers, upskilling, and democratizing the data across the health care industry.
At Violet, we believe that a clinician’s cultural competence is an essential component for providing the right care -- especially for patients from culturally diverse communities. We believe that patients must be able to bring all of their identities to their clinicians to receive the care they deserve.
Prior to building Violet, the founding team spent years building digital health companies like Oscar and Tempest. The team has already built v1 of the platform and is actively onboarding a select set of strategic digital health and hospital system partners.
Who you are:
You're a hands-on product manager with at least 3 years of experience in a mix of established and early-stage ventures. You understand the challenges of a high-growth technology company from a business, systems, and development standpoint and can effectively translate business requirements into product requirements. You are comfortable partnering across the organization and work well with others to ideate and consolidate requirements. Most importantly, you are passionate about fixing our fractured health care system and building technology to increase health equity.
As the first Product Manager at Violet, you'll work with operations, engineering, and design to deliver an exceptional product experience to our growing set of clients. As our company scales, you will also build, mentor, and develop your team.
You’re passionate about user experience, acquisition, and retention and have an expert understanding of user research and product management tools and techniques. You have a proven track record of scaling B2B solutions that are heavily reliant on data aggregation and communication to third-party data consumers.
- Be the primary product owner, which includes partnering with: Operations, Engineering, and Design to research, define, prioritize, and manage product requirements.
- Build a balanced product roadmap to ensure rapid development.
- Research and analyze market offerings to create products to match and surpass current industry standards.
- Gather customer needs data such as feature requests, creates detailed requirements, schedules release timelines, and manages sprints appropriately.
- Implement and improve existing product management practices.
- Provide cross-functional leadership and advocate for our product.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experienced product manager with a range of user research and product management skills and experiences.
- Experience managing B2B products for clinical end users, ideally with some knowledge or experience of education products.
- Experience scaling a product to thousands of users, with rapid iteration of the product.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to interface and partner with different levels of the organization and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize requirements in a fast-paced, high-growth cloud-based environment.
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
Why you should join our journey of revolutionizing health care:
- Team: A diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed as we humanize health care.
- Compensation: Competitive compensation base salary and generous equity.
- Health care: Reimbursement of eligible health care expenses through a QSHERA, including premiums through the Marketplace.
- PTO: Generous PTO, nine company holiday days and a strong culture of taking time off to recharge.
- Workplace: Access to office space in New York and flexibility to work from anywhere. We believe in letting our team work wherever they are most productive.
- Equipment: Select your preferred laptop and equipment to ensure you’re set up for success.
- Most importantly: An exciting opportunity to revolutionize health care for millions of culturally diverse Americans that are looking for more inclusive care.