At Violet, we’re on a mission to create more human, identity-centered healthcare. We all deserve to be cared for by clinicians and care providers that understand our identities as well as our clinical needs. We’re looking for a Customer Success Lead to join our mission of humanizing healthcare.
Who we are
Violet is the first platform dedicated to benchmarking cultural competencies within healthcare organizations, upskilling clinical teams to become more culturally competent, and helping the healthcare industry deliver identity-centered healthcare for all patients.
At Violet, we believe that a clinician’s cultural competence is an essential component for providing the right care -- especially for patients from culturally diverse communities. We believe that patients must be able to bring all of their identities to their clinicians to receive the care they deserve. In order to help patients find the right care providers, we leverage data to benchmark where each provider is in their journey of being inclusive, and we provide access to education to upskill each provider so they can become more inclusive.
Prior to building Violet, the founding team spent years building digital health companies like Oscar and Tempest. The team has already built v1 of the platform and is actively onboarding a select set of strategic digital health and hospital system partners.
Who you are
We’re looking for a Customer Success Lead to support us in building and operating core processes as we scale.
While no two days will be the same, you can expect to be involved in delivering and building a range of processes to enable customer implementation and customer success for our B2B partners and their users.
As the Customer Success Lead at Violet you’ll manage our customer facing systems and processes. You’ll also work closely with our Sales Lead to support implementation for new customers and with product and engineering to improve our product and scale operational processes.
You’re a champion for the customer and enjoy building scalable systems and processes to ensure that we provide proactive support which exceeds customer expectations. You’re highly analytical - with both quantitative and qualitative data. You’re technically minded and able to quickly learn and manage new systems and technologies including HubSpot and our internal admin tools.
Knowledge of the healthcare industry is preferred but not required. After all, we’re working to fix the existing broken system.
- Own our customer journey from initial contract signature through to renewal.
- Deliver existing customer onboarding and support processes.
- Build systems and processes to pre-empt the needs of our B2B customers and their users.
- Respond to customer and end-user requests.
- Support our scoring and education processes to meet customer needs and expectations.
- Work closely with sales to understand the implementation pipeline and the specific needs of each customer.
- Work closely with product and engineering teams to improve our customer-facing products and develop our internal platform.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 4+ years of relevant experience in a technical operations or customer success role, ideally in a B2B SaaS environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and able to comfortably manage relationships with a range of stakeholders.
- Obsessed with process improvement, building scalable solutions to problems and thoroughly documenting as you go.
- A team player who is able to adapt to changing demands from customers and an evolving role as Violet grows.
- Comfortable switching between deeply focussed work and customer priorities.
- Highly analytical with an ability to synthesize data from a variety of sources.
- Skilled in Excel/Google Sheets and able to quickly learn new data analytics tools.
- Confident in managing complex technology including our CRM. Ideally with some previous experience administering HubSpot or another CRM system.
Why you should work here
- Compensation: Competitive compensation base salary and generous equity.
- PTO: Generous PTO, nine company holiday days and a strong culture of taking time off to recharge.
- Workplace: Access to office space in New York and flexibility to work from anywhere. We believe in letting our team work wherever they are most productive.
- Equipment: Select your preferred laptop and equipment to ensure you’re set up for success.
- Team: A diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed as we humanize healthcare.
- Most Importantly: An exciting opportunity to revolutionize healthcare for millions whose identities are not effectively served by the current healthcare system.